Managers are now able to choose between three visual types when setting up a campaign:
- Single image: this is the classic option we've supported since day one
- Slideshow of images: lets you upload a few images, which will be shown in a slideshow format on the community
- Video: lets you upload a video that will play on the community.
The choice can be made in the campaign builder's sidebar and is the same for all languages of your campaign:
Both new types require a fallback image for use where the richer display isn't supported, e.g., in emails.
For slideshows, we automatically select the first one (this is customizable), but for videos, you'll need to either manually upload one or select one from the thumbnails we generate.
Some notes on how these visuals behave in the community:
- Don't automatically cycle through the images.
- On mobile phones (web and app), users can swipe through the images.
- Users get arrow buttons on the desktop to navigate through the images.
- Automatically start playing when they become visible in the user's feed and stop when the user has scrolled past them.
- Automatically start playing when the user opens a detail view.
- Plays muted in the feed.
- Plays with sound on details pages in the mobile app.
- Plays muted on detail pages on the web. Users can still enable the sound on the video themselves.
Note: Users on an older version of the mobile app will see the fallback image mentioned above until they've updated the mobile app.
Managers can now select the initial language a campaign should be created in. This improves the usability of building a campaign that is not in the default language of your account.
Click here to learn everything about (multiple) language support in Ambassify.
You can now fill in the "Digest intro text" settings when enabling our email digest. It allows you to add some text at the top of the digest mail - before the list of campaigns - just like you can for the custom digest messages.
As an admin, you can now control whether or not the share message on a share campaign should be editable by your members.
- When editability is turned off, and you haven't provided a default message, members won't be able to add a message to the share, and it will be shared without a message.
- When editability is turned off, and you've provided a single default message, this message will be used when sharing. Members won't be able to make changes to it.
- When editability is turned off, and you've provided more than one default message, members can still choose which one they want to use but won't be able to make changes to it.
Just so you know, this is only relevant to channels that support API share, as we cannot control the share message in other scenarios.
We added a new "interacting members" metric on the reporting overview, showing the total number of members with at least one interaction in the selected timeframe.
Sharing on Instagram is now possible with more than one image. When you upload more than one image, the user will be presented with an option to download all the campaign's images and a button to open the Instagram app so they can start creating their multi-image post.
Additionally, this same flow makes it possible to share to Instagram using a web browser (on your phone, laptop, etc.) instead of our mobile app. These users will be presented with the same dialog that lets them open the Instagram app or website to create their posts.
When you upload multiple images at once to create a campaign where your ambassadors share a gallery, you can now also re-order the images by using the arrows or by dragging and dropping them in the correct order.
Admins can select compatible goals (tracking distance or time) on which Strava tracking should be enabled.
💡Note that the Strava integration is currently in bèta and not publicly available for everyone. If you would like to receive more information about this, feel free to contact your Customer Success Manager.
When exporting members, interactions, reporting, etc., from Ambassify, you can choose whether to export to CSV or Excel.
You can now list all members that are on our bounce list using the new "Email bounced" filter at Members:
When you click on the member you also see more information on the bounce reason: